The 2023 Rugby World Cup will be held in France from September 8 to October 28. The tournament will be broadcast in over 200 countries and territories, and fuboTV is one of the streaming services that will be broadcasting the tournament in the United States.
Today, Sunday, 29 October of the Rugby World Cup 2023 Final today:
- New Zealand vs South Africa, Stade de France, Saint-Denis (21:00 Local Time, 3 PM ET, 6 AM AEDT, 8 PM UK) – Watch Anywhere – Try ExpressVPN 100% risk free
- Watch Free: Here
The following TV channels will be broadcasting the Rugby World Cup in the United States:
- USA Network
- Peacock TV
fuboTV offers a variety of channels, including NBC, Telemundo, CNBC, USA Network, and Peacock TV. You can also add the Sports Plus add-on to your fuboTV subscription for an additional $11 per month. This add-on includes Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, FS1, and FS2.
How to Purchase a fuboTV Subscription
To purchase a fuboTV subscription, you can visit the fuboTV website or app. You can also sign up by calling fuboTV customer service.
VPNs to Unblock fuboTV Streaming services
If you are outside of the United States, you may need to use a VPN to watch the Rugby World Cup on fuboTV. A VPN is a service that encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in another country. This can help you to unblock streaming services that are not available in your region.
Here are a few tips for watching the Rugby World Cup on fuboTV:
- Make sure that your fuboTV subscription includes the channels that are broadcasting the Rugby World Cup.
- Create an account for fuboTV and sign in to your device.
- Select the “Live TV” section of the app to watch the Rugby World Cup matches.
- You can also use the search bar to find specific matches or teams.
I hope this article helps you to watch the 2023 Rugby World Cup on fuboTV. Enjoy the tournament!
Here are some other streaming services that will be broadcasting the Rugby World Cup:
These services all offer different channel lineups and subscription prices, so be sure to compare them before you choose one.