The 2023 Rugby World Cup will be held in France from September 8 to October 28. The tournament will be broadcast in over 200 countries and territories, and Sling TV is one of the streaming services that will be broadcasting the tournament in the United States.
Today, Sunday, 29 October of the Rugby World Cup 2023 Final today:
- New Zealand vs South Africa, Stade de France, Saint-Denis (21:00 Local Time, 3 PM ET, 6 AM AEDT, 8 PM UK) – Watch Anywhere – Try ExpressVPN 100% risk free
- Watch Free: Here
The following TV channels will be broadcasting the Rugby World Cup in the United States:
- USA Network
- Peacock TV
Sling TV Channels
Sling TV offers two plans that will allow you to watch the Rugby World Cup:
- Sling Blue: This plan costs $35 per month and includes NBC, CNBC, and USA Network.
- Sling Orange: This plan costs $35 per month and includes ESPN and TNT.
You can also add the Sports Extra add-on to either plan for an additional $11 per month. This add-on includes Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, FS1, and FS2.
How to Purchase a Sling TV Subscription
To purchase a Sling TV subscription, you can visit the Sling TV website or app. You can also sign up by calling Sling TV customer service.
VPNs to Unblock Sling TV
If you are outside of the United States, you may need to use a VPN to watch the Rugby World Cup on Sling TV. A VPN is a service that encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in another country. This can help you to unblock streaming services that are not available in your region.
Here are a few tips for watching the Rugby World Cup on Sling TV:
- Make sure that your Sling TV subscription includes the channels that are broadcasting the Rugby World Cup.
- Create an account for Sling TV and sign in to your device.
- Select the “Live TV” section of the app to watch the Rugby World Cup matches.
- You can also use the search bar to find specific matches or teams.
I hope this article helps you to watch the 2023 Rugby World Cup on Sling TV. Enjoy the tournament!
Here are some additional tips:
- If you are watching the Rugby World Cup on a streaming service, make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- If you are using a VPN, make sure that you choose a reliable service with a fast server in the United States.
- If you are watching the Rugby World Cup on TV, make sure that you have a TV antenna that can receive the channels that are broadcasting the tournament.
I hope this helps!