The 2023 Rugby World Cup will be held in France from September 8 to October 28. The tournament will be broadcast in over 200 countries and territories, and there are a number of ways to watch it on Hulu + Live TV.
Today, Sunday, 29 October of the Rugby World Cup 2023 Final today:
- New Zealand vs South Africa, Stade de France, Saint-Denis (21:00 Local Time, 3 PM ET, 6 AM AEDT, 8 PM UK) – Watch Anywhere – Try ExpressVPN 100% risk free
- Watch Free: Here
The following TV channels will be broadcasting the Rugby World Cup in the United States:
You can watch these channels on Hulu + Live TV by subscribing to the Hulu + Live TV with Disney+ and ESPN+ plan. This plan costs $69.99 per month and includes access to Hulu’s on-demand library, live TV channels, Disney+, and ESPN+.
The following streaming services will also be broadcasting the Rugby World Cup:
- NBC Sports Gold
You can watch these services on Hulu + Live TV by adding them as add-ons. NBC Sports Gold costs $79.99 per year, RugbyPass costs $9.99 per month, and ESPN+ costs $6.99 per month.
If you are outside of the United States, you may need to use a VPN to watch the Rugby World Cup on Hulu + Live TV. A VPN is a service that encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in another country. This can help you to unblock streaming services that are not available in your region.
Here are a few tips for watching the Rugby World Cup on Hulu + Live TV:
- Make sure that your Hulu + Live TV subscription includes the channels that are broadcasting the Rugby World Cup.
- Create an account for Hulu + Live TV and sign in to your device.
- Select the “Live TV” section of the app to watch the Rugby World Cup matches.
- You can also use the search bar to find specific matches or teams.
I hope this article helps you to watch the 2023 Rugby World Cup on Hulu + Live TV. Enjoy the tournament!
Here are some additional tips:
- If you are watching the Rugby World Cup on a streaming service, make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- If you are using a VPN, make sure that you choose a reliable service with a fast server in the United States.
- If you are watching the Rugby World Cup on TV, make sure that you have a TV antenna that can receive the channels that are broadcasting the tournament.
I hope this helps!