The Rugby World Cup 2023 is in full swing, showcasing the world’s top rugby talents and thrilling matchups. One of the most eagerly awaited clashes of the tournament is between the Wallabies and Fiji. If you’re keen to catch this exciting battle, here’s your guide on how to watch Wallabies vs. Fiji live online from anywhere in the world.
When is Wallabies vs. Fiji?
The highly-anticipated clash between the Wallabies and Fiji is scheduled for 17th September 2023. Make sure to circle this date on your calendar, as rugby fans won’t want to miss a minute of this thrilling encounter.
Where is Wallabies vs. Fiji?
The showdown will take place at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard in Saint-Étienne, France. With a capacity of 41,965, this stadium promises a vibrant atmosphere that will add to the excitement of the match.
What time is Wallabies vs. Fiji kick-off?
The match is set to kick off at 17:45 local time. Ensure you adjust your schedule to ensure you don’t miss the start of this thrilling contest.
What TV channel is Wallabies vs. Fiji On?
For those who prefer to watch the match on television, here are the channels to tune into, based on your location:
- United States: In the United States, you can catch the action on NBC. Check your local listings for channel numbers and coverage details.
- United Kingdom: Viewers in the United Kingdom can watch the match on either ITV or S4C. Be sure to check your local listings for specific channel information and coverage.
- Australia: If you’re in Australia, STAN is the go-to channel for live coverage of the Wallabies vs. Fiji match. Ensure you have access to this channel for the live broadcast.
- Fiji: For fans in Fiji, the game will be broadcast on Fiji TV. Check your local listings for channel information and availability.
For additional TV listings and broadcasters in other regions, you can refer to the official Rugby World Cup 2023 website here.
How to Stream Wallabies vs. Fiji Live Online?
In the digital age, online streaming has become a popular way to catch sports events. Here are some online streaming options, depending on your location:
- United States: Rugby enthusiasts in the United States can use streaming platforms like FuboTV, SlingTV, Peacock, DirecTV Stream, or Hulu + Live TV to stream the match live. Each platform may offer free trials or subscription packages, so choose the one that best suits your preferences and budget.
- United Kingdom: For viewers in the United Kingdom, ITVX is a reliable streaming option. Visit the ITV website for subscription details.
- Selected Locations: Some regions offer RUGBYPASS TV for streaming selected matches. Check if your location is included in this service for access.
- Japan: If you’re in Japan, you can watch the game on DAZAN. Ensure you have a subscription and access to this platform.
- United States: Additionally, you can explore YouTube TV as an option for streaming the match live.
How to Watch Wallabies vs. Fiji Online from Anywhere
If you’re traveling or residing in regions where access to the mentioned streaming services is restricted, a Virtual Private Network (VPN) can help you bypass geographical restrictions and watch the match from anywhere in the world. Simply select a VPN service, connect to a server in a location where the streaming service is available, and enjoy the game as if you were there.
Who is the Referee?
Ensuring fair play and adherence to the rules, the referee for this exciting encounter is Andrew Brace, hailing from the United Kingdom. His experience and knowledge of the game will contribute to an intense and thrilling match.
Ben Donaldson, Mark Nawaqanitawase, Jordan Petaia, Samu Kerevi, Marika Koroibete, Carter Gordon, Nic White, Rob Valetini, Fraser McReight, Tom Hooper, Will Skelton, Nick Frost, James Slipper, Dave Porecki, Angus Bell.
Replacements: Jordan Uelese, Blake Shoupp, Zane Nonggorr, Richie Arnold, Rob Leota, Issak Fines-Leleiwasa, Lalaki Foketi, Suliasi Vunivalu.
Ilaisa Droasese, Jiuta Wainiqolo, Waisea Nayacalevu (c), Josua Tuisova, Semi Radradra, Teti Tela, Simione Kuruvoli; Viliame Mata, Levani Botia, Lekima Tagitagivalu, Te Ahiwaru Cirikidaveta, Isoa Nasilasila, Luke Tagi, Samuel Matavesi, Eroni Mawi
Replacements: Tevita Ikanivere Peni Ravai Mesake Doge Temo Mayanavanua Albert Tuisue, Frank Lomani, Vilimoni Botitu, Vinaya Habosi
Wallabies vs Fiji Rugby World Cup 2023 Preview
The most significant match of the upcoming weekend is the clash between the Wallabies and Fiji, a pivotal encounter that could heavily influence the outcome of Pool C. If the Wallabies secure a victory, they will position themselves favorably to advance alongside Wales. However, should the Flying Fijians manage to rectify their performance from the previous Sunday, this pool could become wide open.
Fiji appeared somewhat unfortunate in their loss to Wales, finishing the game with a strong surge. Only a Semi Radradra knock-on separated them from a potential game-winning shot at goal. On the other hand, the Wallabies faced Georgia, but not without a stern challenge in the second half from the Europeans. Australia has also been dealing with the setback of injuries to Taniela Tupou and their skipper Will Skelton, who was included in the team despite having to leave camp for calf injury scans. Skelton’s potential absence, along with Tupou’s, would be a substantial blow to Australia’s prospects.
The return of James Slipper helps offset some of the damage caused by Tupou’s absence. Additionally, Nick Frost in the lock position and Nic White as the scrum-half are the other notable additions to the team that triumphed over Georgia. Fiji has made several changes of their own, welcoming back veterans Levani Botia and powerhouse center Josua Tuisova into the starting lineup, alongside scrum-half Simione Kuruvoli.
Given the closely contested Wales-Fiji match and the high stakes involved in this clash, it is shaping up to be an exceedingly tight game. While Australia ended a five-game losing streak last week, their performance wasn’t entirely convincing, and a determined Fiji squad might just be poised for an upset this time.
Get ready to witness the Wallabies and Fiji battle it out in the Rugby World Cup 2023. Whether you choose to watch on TV or stream online, this match promises to be a rugby spectacle filled with athleticism and passion. Gather your friends and family, don your team colors, and prepare to cheer for your favorite side in what is sure to be a memorable rugby showdown.