The 2023 Rugby World Cup will be held in France from September 8 to October 28. The tournament will be broadcast in over 200 countries and territories, and S4C is one of the official broadcasters of the tournament in the UK.
Today, Sunday, 29 October of the Rugby World Cup 2023 Final today:
- New Zealand vs South Africa, Stade de France, Saint-Denis (21:00 Local Time, 3 PM ET, 6 AM AEDT, 8 PM UK) – Watch Anywhere – Try ExpressVPN 100% risk free
- Watch Free: Here
S4C Channels on United Kingdom
S4C is a Welsh-language television channel. It will be broadcasting all of Wales’ matches in the tournament, as well as a selection of other matches.
What TV channel is S4C available on?
- Freeview (4), S4C HD (104)
- Sky (104)
- Virgin Media TV (104)
- Freesat (104)
In England, Scotland and Northern Ireland:
- Sky (134)
- Virgin Media TV (164)
- Freesat (120)
Supported devices to watch S4C?
- Smart TVs
- Set-top boxes and devices
- Tablets and smartphones
- Laptops and Computers
How to Purchase an S4C Subscription
To purchase an S4C subscription, you can visit the S4C website or call S4C customer service.
Here are the steps on how to purchase an S4C subscription:
- Go to the S4C website.
- Click on the “Subscribe” button.
- Select the subscription plan that you want.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click on the “Subscribe” button to complete the purchase.
Once you have purchased an S4C subscription, you can start watching the Rugby World Cup by logging in to the S4C app or website. You can also watch the matches on your TV by connecting your streaming device to your TV.
S4C Subscription Price
The cost of an S4C subscription is £12.95 per month or £132.40 per year.
Here are a few tips for watching the Rugby World Cup on S4C:
- Make sure that your S4C subscription includes the channels that are broadcasting the Rugby World Cup.
- Create an account for S4C and sign in to your device.
- Select the “Live TV” section of the app to watch the Rugby World Cup matches.
- You can also use the search bar to find specific matches or teams.
VPNs to Unblock S4C Streaming services outside UK
If you are outside of the UK, you may need to use a VPN to watch the Rugby World Cup on S4C. A VPN is a service that encrypts your internet traffic and routes it through a server in another country. This can help you to unblock streaming services that are not available in your region.
Here are some additional tips:
- If you are watching the Rugby World Cup on a streaming service, make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- If you are using a VPN, make sure that you choose a reliable service with a fast server in the UK.
- If you are watching the Rugby World Cup on TV, make sure that you have a TV antenna that can receive the channels that are broadcasting the tournament.
Here are some VPNs that you can use to unblock S4C streaming services:
These VPNs are all highly rated and offer reliable connections. They also have a money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free.
Here are some tips on how to watch the Rugby World Cup on VPNs:
- Choose a VPN that has servers in the UK.
- Connect to a server in the UK.
- Open the S4C app or website.
- Sign in to your account and start watching the Rugby World Cup.